Here are some websites I like that happen to be webcomics. You should check them out.
- Thinkin' Lincoln, a very nice webcomic indeed.
- Dinosaur Comics, a webcomic which finds comedy in dialogue rather than images. Steadily becoming one of my favoritest of favorites.
- Buttersafe, which I enjoy reading every Tuesday and Thursday. You should too!
- xkcd, an intelligently nerdy webcomic.
- Nedroid, an amazingly elegant, stupid, and funny comic.
- Cowbirds In Love, a comic that reminds me of what Buttersafe would be if drawn in MS Paint.
- Wondermark, which is old-fashionedy and often very good.
- Amazing Super Powers, which has a slug in various poses as its top graphic. Enough said.
- Daisy Owl, a wonderful black and white and gray comic featuring a bear and an own and some kids.
- Sheldon, a newspaperish type comic that is not in newspapers but is better than 97.38% of actual newspaper comics.
- Noise Pollution, a fellow SmackJeeves comic that is for all punks, indie kids, and alt rockers.
- Garfield Minus Garfield, which is often better than Garfield With Garfield.
- Unwinder's Tall Comics, the tallest comic I have ever read.
- Drawing Board, a nicely stick-figure comic on SmackJeeves.
- Happyface Comics, another genius comic on SmackJeeves. Reminds me of a mix of Buttersafe and Nedroid.
- Thingpart, which updates only Wednesdays, which makes me :(
- Moe, a story about a ridiculously lovable and stupid man.
- The Adventures of Dr. McNinja. Uh, hello? Read the title. Read the comic.
- Optipess, by far my favorite Norwegian comic.
- MS Paint Adventures, a choose your own adventure comic! A choose your own comic! And users can sugest actions! This is a sweet idea!
- SUPER MEGA, a comic whose jumbled comedy is seldom matched, but unfortunately hardly ever updates anymore. Definitely worth perusing the archives!
There are also funny things that I like that are not webcomics. They may or may not influence my humor, but probably the former.
by Tom Helmuth
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
This means you are free to copy and share these comics, but not to sell them. More Information
Powered by Smack Jeeves